SACCP Top Ten Q & A
1. What is an Action?
The result, goal, objective, or achievement toward which each associated task is directed. Identified by a unique Control Number.
2. What is a Task?
An assignment to an individual, Directorate, or Organization that will contribute to the fulfillment of the Action.
3. How do I get my Username and Password for SACCP?
Attend the instructor-led SACCP training held weekly at the Pentagon. Click to learn more about SACCP training.
4. How do I get access to the Repository?
Your Organization Controller is responsible for granting permission for your access to the Repository. The actual access is provided by the SACCP Help Desk or by your organizations Help Desk Administrators. Your Organization Controller is responsible for providing that access.
5. What functional roles are available in SACCP?
- Help Desk Administrator
- Organization Controller
- Sub-Organization Controller
- Directorate Controller
Can add, edit, and delete users.
Can delete documents and respond to Tasks and Actions on behalf of anyone in the Organization.
Can respond to Tasks and Actions on behalf of anyone in their Directorate and any sub-Directorates.
Can respond to Tasks and Actions on behalf of anyone in their Directorate only.
6. Who are the Organization Controllers for my Organization?
Contact the eCCS Help Desk for a complete listing. The Help Desk can be contacted at (703) 614-7744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. How do I find out if there are SACCP business rules already in existence for my organization?
Contact your Organization Controller. If you are unaware of who the Organization Controllers are for your Organization, contact the eCCS Help Desk. The Help Desk can be contacted at (703) 614-7744 or email email@example.com.
8. What other organizations are a part of the SACCP community and how are they identified in the Control Number?
The acronym for the Organization that initiated an Action is identified in the alpha portion of the Action Control Number. A complete listing of Organization acronyms is located in SACCP.
9. How do I sign up for instructor-led training?
Learn more about instructor-led and computer based training by viewing our SACCP Training page on this website. Click here to go there now.
10. What options do I have for managing SACCP email traffic?
You can change your email notifications in the Preferences module of SACCP, or create a Rule in Outlook to funnel all email from SACCP to a local folder.