Privacy and Security
- The DoD Forms Program web site is provided as a public service by the Washington Headquarters Services and the Defense Technical Information Center.
- Information presented on the DoD Forms Program is considered public
information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of
appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management, information is
collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses
software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes
as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining
technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains
available to all users, this government computer system employs software
programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload
or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts
are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are
used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in
accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this
service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud
and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection
- Cookie Disclaimer - DoD Forms Program web site does not use persistent cookies
(persistent tokens that pass information back and forth from the client machine
to the server). The DoD Forms Program web site may use session cookies (tokens that remain active
only until you close your browser) in order to make the site easier to use. The
Department of Defense DOES NOT keep a database of information obtained from
You can choose not to accept these cookies and still use the site, but it may take longer for the pages to load. Refer to the help information in your browser software for instructions on how to disable cookies.