The DoD Issuance and DTM Templates and Standards have been updated to include the National Guard Bureau in the Applicability statement as a DoD Component.
- WHS Form 2s now automatically generate a second page if needed. Templates for ODCMO use on our website have been updated.
- The DD Form 106 has been updated to add the Director, Strategic Capabilities Office in accordance with the publication of DoDD 5105.86.
- For help working with the signed DD Form 818, see DD 818 Signature Tips.
- The DD Form 818-1 is on the DoD Forms Website. Use the 818-1 to consolidate and resolve your formal coordination comments.
- Are you making a second, third, or fifteenth change to your issuance? How to get it ready by "clearing" previous changes can be found here.
- Do you need to recoordinate your issuance? See the flowchart to decide.
- Help on how to turn off autoformatting and create multi-page tables is available in the Issuance Toolbox. Go to FAQs in Forms, Templates, and Resources.
DOD ISSUANCE PROCESS
ODCMO ISSUANCE PROCESS