- The updated 2015 Issuance Template Training module is now available. Download the Template Training script.
- An administrative change has been made to the DoD Issuance template to help you locate styles more quickly. If you are already working an issuance, you don't have to move it to the new version. Please see your focal point for more information.
- Information on clearing changes (font features) in DoD Issuances can be found here.
- The DTM template has been updated in accordance with latest address precedence guidance.
- Effective immediately, any administrative instruction signed by the Director, WHS, must cite both DoDD 5110.04 and DoDI 5025.01 as authority in the purpose statement.
- Mar 2015: When working your DoD issuance, use the latest OSD Component PSA title per NDAA 2015 changes. Continue to cite the current charter as authority.
- Do you need to recoordinate your issuance? See the flowchart for help.
- MS Word Mysteries: Help on how to turn off autoformatting and create multi-page tables is now available in Supporting Documents under FAQs.
ODCMO ISSUANCE PROCESS
DOD ISSUANCE PROCESS