We are responsible for design, production and maintenance of temporary and permanent exhibits for OSD.
In addition, we work closely with the Pentagon Corridor Committee to develop a vision for future Pentagon exhibit requirements. Customers should request new exhibits via the following process:
- Contact us at OSDGraphics@whs.mil, visit us at 3B1075 or call us at (703) 695-4266
- We will produce preliminary designs for your approval.
- You then submit an exhibit request package to the Pentagon Corridor Committee (PCC) at Room 2E122 (on the Pentagon Concourse); the package should include:
- Cover letter signed by agency head
- DD2798 — Request for Use of Space on the Pentagon Reservation
- Design schematic
- Upon PCC Approval, you notify us to complete the project.
NOTE: Most exhibit projects require customer funding.
Check out our portfolio to the left to see some examples of our work.