Files are in Adobe Format.
Download the newest version from Adobe.
30TH ANNUAL NATIONAL LOGISTICS FORUM
"Operationalizing the DOD Industry Partnership: Realizing Better Buying Power and Joint Force 2020"
April 14 - 16, 2014
MONDAY, APRIL 14, 2014
· MajGen Arnold Punaro, USMC (Ret), Chairman of the Board, NDIA; CEO, The Punaro Group
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 16, 2014
· Mr. Paul Peters, SES, Assistant Secretary of Defense, Logistics and Materiel Readiness (Acting)
REALIZING EFFICIENCIES THROUGH PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS
Moderator: Mr. Lou Kratz, Vice President and Managing Director, Logistics and Sustainment, Corporate Engineering & Technology, Lockheed Martin Corporation
· Mr. John B. Johns, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Maintenance Policy & Programs, OASD (L&MR)
· LTG Patricia McQuistion, USA, Deputy Commanding General, Army Materiel Command
· Mr. Steven Zander, Director, Air Force Community Partnership Initiative and Air Force Encroachment Management (SAF/IEIM), Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Installations
· LTG Mitch Stevenson, USA (Ret), Senior Account Manager, LEIDOS
END-TO-END SUPPLY CHAIN
Moderator: Mr. John B. Johns, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Maintenance Policy & Programs, OASD (L&MR)
· Mr. James Harry, Director, Supply Chain and Operations, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
· Mr. Redding Hobby, SES, Deputy Director, DLA Logistics Operations
· Mr. Jeff Bennett, Senior Vice President, Logistics Management, LMI