are in Adobe format.
2013 GROUND ROBOTICS SYMPOSIUM
17 September 2013
GROUND ROBOTICS STRATEGY
· Mr. Jose M. Gonzalez, Deputy Director, Land Warfare and Munitions, Strategic and Tactical Systems, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense (Acquisition, Technology & Logistics)
· LTG Rick Lynch, USA (Ret), Executive Director, University of Texas at Arlington Research Institute (UTARI)
ROBOTICS ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM
· LTC Stuart Hatfield, USA, Branch Chief, Soldier Systems and Unmanned Ground Systems, FDD, Army G-8
PANEL: WHAT ARE THE ROADBLOCKS FOR FIELDING AUTONOMOUS SYSTEMS?
· Mr. Patrick Weldon, Project Manager, Polaris
· LTC Joseph Hitt, USA, PhD, Program Manager, Tactical Technology Office, DARPA
THE FUTURE OF GROUND ROBOTICS IN THE MARINE CORPS
· BGen Kevin J. Killea, USMC, Commanding General, Marine Corps Warfighting Lab
USE OF NAVY GROUND ROBOTS
· Mr. Tom Dee, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy, Expeditionary Programs and Logistics Management, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Navy (Research, Development & Acquisition)
GROUND ROBOTICS IN THE PUBLIC SAFETY MARKET
· Dr. Ed Bundy, Program Manager, Combating Terrorism Technical Support Office
PANEL: HOW WILL OPEN ARCHITECTURE GROW THE INDUSTRIAL BASE?
· Mr. Michael Zeher, AEODRS Project Manager, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
· Mr. Nick Guertin, Director for Transformation, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy – Research,
· Development,Test & Evaluation
· Mr. Morgan Quigley, Chief Architect, Founder, Open Source Robotics Foundation
· Mr. Marvin Iavecchia, Senior Staff Advisor, Unmanned Warfare, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense, (Acquisition, Technology & Logistics)