Files are in Adobe Format.
Download the newest version from
50TH ANNUAL TARGETS, UAVS & RANGE OPERATIONS SYMPOSIUM
"The Future of Testing and Training"
Attendee Roster (As of 10/12/12)
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2012
- Mr. James Amato, SES, Executive Director,
U.S. Army Operational Test Command, Fort Hood, TX
SESSION I: RANGES AND RANGE OPERATIONS
- Definition of an Innovative Information Sharing Architecture: Development
and Deployment of the
Common Range Integrated Instrumentation System (CRIIS), Mr.
James Marek, Principal Systems Engineer, Rockwell Collins
- F-35 Range Requirements, Col Bradley McCoy,
USAF (Ret), F-22 & F-35 Strategy and Assessment, Strategic Studies
Group, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co.
- Common Range Integrated Instrumentation System (CRIIS) USAF Update,
Ms. Amanda Taylor, Systems Engineer, Common
Range Integrated Instrumentation System (CRIIS), Eglin AFB, FL
- Evolution of Unmanned Targets and Range Capabilities, Mr.
Maurice Bobbitt, Unmanned Targets Engineer, 96 RANSS/RNRT, Eglin
- RF Channel Simulation: Realistic Test and Training for Targets, UAVs
and Ranges, Mr. Steve Williams, Business
Area Manager, Signals Instrumentation, RT Logic
- Fort Bliss Range Testing Update, Mr. Alton Anderson, Range Operations
Officer, DPTM-S Range Branch, Fort Bliss, TX
- Operating a Flight Test Center in the NAS, Mr.
Dennis Zaklan, Deputy Director, UAS FTC, New Mexico State University
- Hubert D. Harris Scholarship Program Update, Mr.
Cort Proctor, Consultant, Micro Systems, Inc.; Chairman, Scholarship
Program, NDIA Targets Division
SESSION II: NEW TECHNOLOGY
- Navy Common Data Link (NCDL), Mr. Mick Owens,
Director of Hardware Engineering, Micro Systems, Inc.
- New Tactical Applications of Multiple Armed Collaborative SUAS on
a Common Target,
Mr. W. "Skip" Parish, COO and Director,
Unmanned Aerial Technology PTY, LLC
- Reusable Surrogate Missile Targets, Mr. Geoffrey
Babb, Missile Airframe Simulation Testbed
(MAST) Program Lead, U.S. Army AMRDEC, Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville,
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2012
- Update on the Use of UAS in Homeland Security Applications, Maj
Gen Michael C. Kostelnik, USAF (Ret), Assistant Commissioner, Office
of CBP Air & Marine, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
SESSION III: CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS
- U.S. Army Live Force on Force Training Environment, LTC
Scott Tufts, USA, Product Manager, Live Training Systems, PM Training
Devices and PEO Simulation, Training and Instrumentation
- Development & Testing of the Mobile Anti-Submarine Training Target
(MASTT), Mr. William Senke, Business Development
Manager, Lockheed Martin Undersea Systems
- Use of Calibrated Airborne Targets for Validation of Radar Modeling
and Simulation Results, Mr. Patrick Harris,
President, Aeromation Corporation
- Measuring Vehicle Environments and Testing Their Small Stabilized
Payloads - A Simple, Affordable Approach, Mr. Greg
Mooty, Principal, Ascendant Engineering Solutions
- QF-16 Update: Flight Test Results in pre-EMD, Mr.
Paul Cejas, Chief Engineer, QF-16 Full Scale Aerial Target, Global
Services & Support, Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) Assignment
- Mosquito Unmanned Helo Target, Mr. Spencer Fraser,
President, Meggitt Training Systems,
SESSION IV: MILITARY PROGRAMS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Mr. Steve Attrill, Operations Delivery Manager, Test PT, UK Ministry
- Mr. Rik Sellwood, Service Development Manager, Range Capability
Services, QinetiQ, Ltd.
- U.S. Air Force, Mr. Paul Garvey, Materiel
Leader, Aerial Targets, AFLCMC/EBYA, Eglin AFB, FL
- U.S. Army, Mr. Barry Hatchett, Lead Project
Director, PEO STRI PM ITTSW - Targets Management Office, Redstone Arsenal,
- U.S. Navy, Mr. Tim Barnes, Program Manager,
Aerial Target and
Decoy Systems, PMA-208, Patuxent River, MD
See More S&T Results?
Try DODís S&T Wiki