Files are in Adobe format.
Download the newest version from Adobe.
2012 Tactical Wheeled Vehicles Conference
“Aligning the TWV Fleet for the Future”
5 - 7 February 2012
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2012
NDIA "Red Ball Express Award" Presentation
U.S. Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command
"AMC and TACOM: Aligning the TWV Fleet for the Future"
U.S. Army Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-8 "State of TWVs during Fiscal Challenges"
Technology Presentation: Alternative Energy, Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Programs in TARDEC
Defense Logistics Agency
"DLA Support of the Aligning TWV Fleet"
- Major General Lynn A. Collyar, USA, Director, Logistics Operations, DLA
- Brigadier General Darrell K. Williams, USA, Commander, DLA Land and Maritime, Columbus
Canada Department of National Defence (DND)
"Canada's Land Force Modernization of Wheeled Vehicle Fleet"
"PEO Land Systems, USMC"
Army National Guard
Combined Arms Support Command
U.S. Army Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-4
"Modernization and Sustainment of the TWV Fleet"
- Mr. Christopher Lowman, Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff, Army G-4 & Director of Maintenance Policy, Programs and Processes, Department of the Army, Pentagon
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2012
PEO CS&CSS and the U.S. Army Transportation School ~a Huntley/Brinkley Approach
"Aligning the TWV Fleet for the Future"
- Mr. Kevin M. Fahey (SES), Program Executive Officer, Combat Support & Combat Service Support: PEO CS & CSS Overview
- COL(P) Stephen E. Farmen, USA, U.S. Army, Chief of Transportation, Commandant, U.S. Army Transportation School
Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) Vehicle Program Brief
Program Brief and Panel Discussion
- Mr. David Hansen,Joint Program Manager, MRAP USMC
- Mr. Carl Owens,Army Project Manager, MRAP, PEO CS&CSS
Joint Combat Support Systems (JCSS)
Tactical Vehicles (TV) Program, PEO CS&CSS Program Brief
Golf Tournament Sponsors
Reception and Dinner Sponsors