Files are in Adobe format.
2009 Homeland Security Symposium & Exhibition
“Building a Resilient & Sustainable Homeland - Public and
Private Sector Partners Serving
9 - 10 September 2009
Wednesday, 9 September 2009
PANEL: Technology – Keeping up with the Requirements of Homeland Security/Homeland Defense
· Dr. Keith Harman, Vice President, Engineering, Magal-Senstar Corp.
· Mr. Michael Toscano, Executive Director, Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International
· Mr. Douglas Cavileer, Director, Operations Division Combating Terrorism Technical Support Office
1. Tilim on Batgalim Windows Media Audio/Video File
· Mr. Bernd (Bear) McConnell, Director of Interagency Coordination, NORAD & NORTHCOM
Ms. Colleen Manaher,
1. Western Hemisphere Initiative Windows Media Audio/Video file
PANEL: International Supply Chain Vulnerabilities
Mr. Gary Gilbert, Senior Vice President,
Mr. Sam Banks, Executive Vice President, Sandler
& Travis Advisory Services (former
Mr. James Phillips, President & CEO,
Canadian/American Border Trade
Thursday, 10 September 2009
PANEL: Securing Cyberspace and
· Mr. Brian G. McGinley, Lead, BGM Risk Management Group (former Director of Deposit, Control & Loss Operations, Wachovia Corporation; Director of Risk Management & Control and Group Information Security Officer, Citigroup)
· Mr. Bob Dix, Vice President, Government Affairs & Critical Infrastructure Protection, Juniper Networks, Inc.
MG Michael H. Sumrall,
PANEL: Selling Solutions in the Homeland Security Market
· Mr. Daniel McLaughlin, Office of Procurement Operations, DHS
· Dr. Tom Cellucci, Chief Commercialization Officer, Science & Technology Directorate, DHS
· Ms. Courtney Fairchild, GSA Specialist, Global Services, Inc.