6th Annual National Small Business Conference
1 - 3 June 2009
Monday, 1 June 2009
Mr. Dan Smith, President, Integrated Defense Systems, Raytheon Company
DEFENSE OUTLOOK: WHY THE AIR FORCE NEEDS THE AGILITY, EFFICIENCY AND INNOVATION OF SMALL BUSINESS TO ACCOMPLISH ITS MISSION
Mr. John Caporal, Deputy Director, U.S. Air Force Office of Small Business Programs
NEW ENGLAND SMALL BUSINESS OUTLOOK
Mr. Robert Baker, President, Smaller Business Association of New England (SBANE)
SMALL BUSINESS SUCCESS STORY
Tuesday, 2 June 2009
TEAM SUBMARINE OVERVIEW
Mr. Jack Evans, Executive Director, PEO Submarine, Naval Sea Systems Command
INSTALLATION OPPORTUNITIES PANEL
Mr. Richard Lombardi, Executive Director, USAF Electronic Systems Center, Hanscom Air Force Base, MA
CAPT Michael Byman, USN, Commander, Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division, Newport, RI
Ms. Cheryl DeLuca, Director of Contracting, U.S. Army Soldier Systems Center
GRAND BALLROOM A
- Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Newport Small Business Advocate, Mr. David Rego, Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division, Newport, RI
- 10 Things You Should Know About What a Prime Values in Their Integrated Supply Chain, Dr. Kenneth W. Sullivan, Center for Management and Economic Research (CMER) University of Alabama, Huntsville
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Mr. Paul Serotkin, Senior Advisor, Venture Management, Mr. Erik Thamm, President and CEO, Log.Sec Corporation, Mark Shappee, Managing Director, Venture Management, Inc.
GRAND BALLROOM B
GRAND BALLROOM C
- Legal Aspects of Teaming Agreements, Mr. Ralph Thomas, III, Partner, Barton, Baker, Thomas, & Tolle, LLP
- Accounting Requirements, Mr. Peter Witts, CPA, Principal, Peter Witts, CPA Mr. Michael Gitlen, CPA, Senior Government Accountant, Peter Witts, CPA Mr. Lawrence S. Nannis, CPA, Shareholder, Levine, Katz, Nannis & Solomon, PC
- What's It Costing You By Not Having An Opportunity Identification & Qualification Process, Mr. William Scheessele, CEO/President, MBDi
Innovative Technologies - Avenues for Working with the Government, Mr. Eric Bankit, Associate, Director for the Office of Small Business Programs, Joint Munitions & Lethality Life Cycle Management Command, Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
Wednesday, 2 June 2009
GENERAL SESSION - "TOOLS FOR SUCCESS"
"INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS"
"HOW TO TANSITION TO THE COMMERCIAL SECTOR"
- Mr. Jacob Erlich, Partner, Burns & Levinson, LLP
- Ms. Alison Brown, President/CEO, NAVSYS Corporation
"HOW THE STIMULUS WILL IMPACT THE NORTHEAST"
- Ms. Cynthia Gonsalves, Acting Director, Office of Technology Transition
- Ms. Jenny C. Servo, Ph.D, President, Dawnbreaker, Inc.
- Mr. Joseph Donovan, Managing Director, Nelson Mullins Public Strategies