47th ANNUAL TARGETS UAVS & RANGE OPERATIONS SYMPOSIUM & EXHIBITION
"Test and Training in a Time of Change"
21 - 23 October 2009
Thursday, 22 October 2009
SESSION I: RANGES AND RANGE OPERATIONS
- National NAVAIR Range Complex: Mr. Terrence (Terry) Clark, SES, Director, NAVAIR Range Department, Pt. Mugu
- Capabilities of U.S. Army 21st Century Control Systems: Mr. Barry Hatchett, Lead Project Director, Targets Management Office (TMO), Redstone Arsenal
- Mobile Ground Targets: Ms. Robbin Finley, Lead Project Director, Targets Management Office (TMO), Redstone Arsenal
- U.S. Navy Seaborne Targets: New Directions in a Time of Change: Mr.
Ken Lyle, Program Manager, Evolving Resources, Inc.
- Channel Simulators to Test RF Communication Links for Targets, UAVs and Ranges: Mr. Steve Williams, Business Area Manager, RT Logic, Inc.
SESSION II: NEW TECHNOLOGY
- Conducting Analysis of Alternatives for Directed Energy Systems: Mr. Doug Rinell, Team Leader, XXR Directed Energy Weapons
- Future Inertial Systems Technology: Mr. Ralph Hopkins, Principal Member, Technical Staff, Draper Laboratory
- Hugh Harris Scholarship Update: Mr. Cort Proctor, Consultant, Micro Systems, Inc.
- Low Cost Training and T&E Targets: Mr. Jim Schwierling, Lead Project Director, Targets Management Office (TMO), Redstone Arsenal
- Determining Threat Equivalency of Navy Aerial Targets: Mr. Brian Battaglia, Associate Professional Staff, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
Friday, 23 October 2009
Maj Gen Blair E. Hansen, USAF, Deputy Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance; Deputy Director, National Intelligence Coordination Center; Deputy Director, Defense Intelligence Operational Coordination Center
SESSION III: CURRENT TRENDS
- Aerial Weapons Scoring System: Mr. Derek Foster, Program Director, Meggitt Defense Systems, Inc.
- Combat Archer: Lt Col Peter "Shadow" Ford, USAF, 83rd Fighter Weapons Squadron, Tyndall AFB
- TMO Aerial Tow Target Program: Mr. Tony Still, Project Director, Tow Targets; Engineering Chief, Targets Management Office (TMO), Redstone Arsenal
SESSION IV: MILITARY PROGRAMS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Air Force: Mr. Mike VandenBoom, Director of Operations, 691st Armament Systems Squadron, Eglin AFB
- U.S. Navy: CAPT Daniel McNamara, USN, Program Manager, Aerial Target and Decoy Systems, PMA-208, Patuxent River
- Office of the Secretary of Defense: Target Investments: Mr. Josh Messner, TMI Program - Execution Manager, DOT&E Target Resources