46th Annual Targets, UAVs & Range Operations Symposium & Exhibition
"Test Like You Train...Train Like You Fight"
8 - 10 October 2008
San Antonio, TX
Thursday, October 9, 2008
SESSION I: RANGES AND RANGE OPERATIONS
- Integrated Network Telemetry (iNET): Mr. Thomas Grace, Chief Engineer, Test Article, ATL-TRMC, Naval Air Warfare Center
- Gulf Range Drone Control System (GRDCS): Past, Present, Future: Mrs. Sandra Brown, 46 VTS Specialized Engineering Flight Commander, 46 RANG/VTSO
- Combat Hammer: Lt Col Dean Ostovich, USAF, 86 Fighter Weapon Squadron/CC, Eglin AFB, FL
- Common Range Integrated Instrumentation System (CRIIS): Mr. Mike Sorial, Director, 672nd Armament Systems Squadron
- Combined Aerial Target Service (CATS) - Long Term Service Provision: Mr. John Childs, Aerial Targets Business Development, QinetiQ Ltd.
- Surface Target Vector Scorer for Enhanced Fleet Training Capabilities: Mr. Rob Couture, Director, Electronic Systems, Meggitt Defense Systems, Inc.
SESSION II: NEW TECHNOLOGY
- Application of Unmanned Vehicles in Border Security: Maj Gen Michael C. Kostelnik, USAF (Ret), Assistant Commissioner, Office of CBP Air and Marine, U.S.Customs and Border Protection
- Cost of Readiness Earned from Range Use: Mr. Steve Shegrud, Whitney, Bradley & Brown, Inc.
- Hugh Harris Scholarship Update: Mr. Cort Proctor, Consultant, Micro Systems, Inc.
Friday, October 10, 2008
SESSION III: CURRENT TRENDS
- BQM-167A: Air Force Subscale Aerial Target (AFSAT) Update; THE FIRE JET: Mr. Jeff Herro, VP of Business Development, Composite Engineering, Inc.
- Micro UAVs: Mr. Steve Bishop, Program Manager, Air Force Special Operations Command, Unmanned Systems Technology Office
- F-35 Training Requirements: Maj Lee "Vandal" Kloos, USAF, F-35 Deputy for Flying Training Beddown, AETC F-35 Program Integration Office, Eglin AFB, FL
- Telemetry Solutions for Targets and UAVs: Mr. John Watson, Director, New Product Development, Dynetics Corp.
SESSION IV: MILITARY PROGRAMS AND REQUIREMENTS
- U.S. Navy: CAPT Pat Buckley, USN, Program Manager, Aerial Target and Decoy Systems, PMA-208, Patuxent River, MD
- U.S. Army: Mr. Alvin Brown, Director, Targets Management Office, Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville, AL
- U.S. Air Force: Ms. Michele Brazel, Director, 691st Armament Systems Squadron, Eglin AFB, FL