2008 Combat Vehicles Conference
"Urgent Need Today For Tomorrow's Capabilities"
20 - 22 October 2008
Tuesday, 21 October 2008
WELCOME TO DETROIT REMARKS
Mr. John "Jack" Dugan, Deputy Commander, TACOM LCMC
LTG Michael A. Vane, USA, Director, Army Capabilities Integration Center United States Army Training and Doctrine Command
PANEL DISCUSSION: "Future Combat Systems (FCS)"
- Manned Ground Vehicle Overview, COL Bryan McVeigh, Project Manager, Future Combat Systems (BCT)
- Manned Ground Vehicles Non-Line of Sight Cannon Overview, LTC Robert (Bob) Hannah, Project Manager, Future Combat Systems (BCT)
- Mounted Combat Systems Unmanned Ground Vehicles Overview, LTC Winfield Keller, Project Manager, Future Force Unmanned Aircraft Systems
GENERAL SESSION - "Urgent Need Today For Tomorrow's Capabilities"
BG Michael M. Brogan, USMC Commander, Marine Corps Systems Command
PANEL DISCUSSION: "PEO & PM Land Systems Command"
Moderator: Dr. Robert Lusardi, Deputy Program Manager Light Armored Vehicles, U.S. Army TACOM
- Test & Evaluation, Expeditionary Fighting Vehicle (EFV) Program, Lt Col Daryl Crane, USMC
- Deputy Director, Test & Evaluation, PM Advanced Assault Amphibian
PANEL DISCUSSION: "PEO & PM Ground Combat Systems"
Moderator: Mr. Michael Viggato, Deputy PEO, Ground Combat Systems
- Heavy Brigade Combat Team, COL Paul R. Lepine, PM HBCT
- PM Mine Resistant Ambush Protection (MRAP)
- Stryker Brigade Combat Team, Col. Robert Schumitz, PM SBCT
- Lightweight 155 MM Howitzer, Mr. Michael Viggato, Deputy PEO, Ground Combat Systems
- Modular Brigade Enhancements Ground Combat Support (GCS), Readiness & Sustainment (R&S), Mr. Kenneth Kish
Wednesday, 22 October 2008
Dr. Grace Bochenek, Director, U.S. Army Tank Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center
WAR PANEL: "Operation Iraqi Freedom"