Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format
2008 Combat Vehicles Conference
"Urgent Need Today For Tomorrow's Capabilities"
20 - 22 October 2008
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Welcome to Detroit Remarks:
- Mr. John "Jack" Dugan, Deputy Commander, TACOM LCMC
- LTG Michael A. Vane, USA, Director, Army Capabilities Integration Center United States Army Training and Doctrine Command
- Manned Ground Vehicle Overview, COL Bryan McVeigh, Project Manager, Future Combat Systems (BCT)
- Manned Ground Vehicles Non-Line of Sight Cannon Overview, LTC Robert (Bob) Hannah, Project Manager, Future Combat Systems (BCT)
- Mounted Combat Systems Unmanned Ground Vehicles Overview, LTC Winfield Keller, Project Manager, Future Force Unmanned Aircraft Systems
General Session: "Urgent Need Today For Tomorrow's Capabilities"
- BG Michael M. Brogan, USMC Commander, Marine Corps Systems Command
Panel Discussion: "PEO & PM Land Systems Command"
Moderator: Dr. Robert Lusardi, Deputy Program Manager Light Armored Vehicles, U.S. Army TACOM
- Test & Evaluation, Expeditionary Fighting Vehicle (EFV) Program, Lt Col Daryl Crane, USMC
- Deputy Director, Test & Evaluation, PM Advanced Assault Amphibian
Panel Discussion: "PEO & PM Ground Combat Systems"
Moderator: Mr. Michael Viggato, Deputy PEO, Ground Combat Systems
- Heavy Brigade Combat Team, COL Paul R. Lepine, PM HBCT
- PM Mine Resistant Ambush Protection (MRAP)
- Stryker Brigade Combat Team, Col. Robert Schumitz, PM SBCT
- Lightweight 155 MM Howitzer, Mr. Michael Viggato, Deputy PEO, Ground Combat Systems
- Modular Brigade Enhancements Ground Combat Support (GCS), Readiness & Sustainment (R&S), Mr. Kenneth Kish
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Moderator: Dr. Grace Bochenek, Director, U.S. Army Tank Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center
War Panel: "Operation Iraqi Freedom"