Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format
11th Annual Small Business Conference
"Army and Small Business: Success Thru Partnership"
7 - 8 November 2007
Tysons Corner, VA
Wednesday,7 November 2007
Lieutenant General Lawrence P. Farrell, Jr., USAF (Ret), President & CEO, National Defense Industrial Association
"Continuing Opportunities for Small Businesses", Mr. Dean G. Popps, Principal Deputy, Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition, Logistics and Technology)
"Update on the State of the Army Small Business Program", Ms. Tracey L. Pinson, Director, Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, Office of the Secretary of the Army
"The Outlook for Small Business", Mr. Joel Szabat, Chief of Staff, U.S. Small Business Administration
Thursday, 8 November 2007
Recognition of AMC Small Business Person of the Year
General Benjamin S. Griffin, USA, Commanding General, AMC
"Keys to Small Business Success" , Dr. Marvin Carroll, CEO, Tec-Masters, Inc.
Panel: "Assistance and Opportunities"
- "MRAP Business Opportunities", Mr. Scott A. Crosson, Acquisition Manager, Joint MRAP Vehicle Program, U.S. Marine Corps Systems Command
- "Business Opportunities with FCS", Mr. John Kelley, Director, Supplier Management and Procurement, FCS, The Boeing Company
- "Industry Partnership Opportunities with AMC", Mr. Ronald Davis, Deputy Chief of Staff for Business Transformation, G-7, HQs AMC
- "Available Resources to Businesses for State-of-the-Art Manufacturing", Mr. John S. VanKirk, President and Executive Director, National Center for Defense Manufacturing & Machining
Breakout Sessions: Special Interest Topics
- "Success Strategies for Women-Owned Small Businesses in the DoD World", Ms. Madhu Beriwal, President and CEO, Innovative Emergency Management, Inc.
- "Tips and Opportunities Available for Small Businesses", Mr. Wallace Johnson, Deputy Director, Procurement Technical Assistance Program, George Mason University
- "What You Need to Know Before You Team/Partner", Ms. January Dennison, President, Technology Research Consultants, Inc.