Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 or PowerPoint (.ppt) format
16th Annual NDIA SO/LIC Symposium & Exhibition
2 - 4 February 2005
Keynote Address: "An Ambassador's Perspective on Operations"
- Honorable Clifford M. Sobel, US Ambassador to the Kingdom of the Netherlands
The Strategic Environment: The US Perspective
- Coalition Operations: The Strategic Environment: Observations from a U.S. and NATO Perspective, Major General Ken Bowra, USA (Ret), Former Director of Operations for Allied Forces Europe
- Intelligence Support to Allied and Coalition Operations: Strategic Environment for Coalition Warfare, Lieutenant General William G. Boykin, USA, Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence and Warfighting Support
Partners' Perspectives on Coalition Special Operations
- Coalition Special Operations: The Netherlands Perspective", Major General Peter Cobelens, Ministry of Defense, Director of Operations
- Coalition Special Operations: "British Perspective", Colonel David Hopley, Deputy Commander, Headquarters United Kingdom Special Forces
- Coalition Special Operations: "French Perspective", Brigadier General Benoit Puga, Commander Special Operations Command
"Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations in Current and Future Conflicts"
- Brigadier General David N. Blackledge, USA, Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations Command (Airborne)
- Major General Geoffrey C. Lambert, USA (Ret), Vice President, Corporate Development, Special Operations Command Support, SAIC
- Brigadier General John H. Kern, USAR, Former Commander, 352nd Civil Affairs Command
- Brigadier General Steven C. Speer, USAF (Ret), Former Commander, 193rd Special Operations Wing, Pennsylvania Air National Guard
- Colonel Michael G. Rose, USA, Chief of Staff, US Army, John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center
- Colonel John A. Toolan, USMC, Director, Command and Staff Department, USMC University
- Mr. Eric P. Michael, Assistant Vice President, SAIC
- Mr. Scott Moore, Joint Special Operations University, Combating Terrorism Fellowship Program
- Colonel Steven Howard, USAF, US Special Operations Command, SOFK
"Low Intensity Conflict - Capabilities and Gaps"
- Mr. Frank Wattenbarger, Director, Advanced Technology, Special Operations and Logistics Center, USSOCOM
"Role of Contractors in Worldwide Coalition Warfare"
- Major General John Longhouser, USA (Ret), President, MTC Technologies, Inc.
- Dr. Mal Macgown, Chief Executive, TOR International
- Mr. Craig A. Peterson, KBR Vice President Contingency and Homeland Operations, Halliburton, Inc. (Presentation not approved for distribution.)
Keynote Address: "The Way Ahead for Coalition Warfare"
- Honorable Thomas W. O'Connell, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Special Operations and Low Intensity Conflict
"View of Coalition Warfare from the Leadership of the Theater Special Operations Commands"
- Coalition Operations: SOCSOUTH Perspective, Colonel James A. Campbell, Director of Operations, Special Operations Command - South
- Coalition Operations: SOCEUR Perspective, Colonel Mark D. Rosengard, USA, Director of Operations, Special Operations Command - Europe
- Coalition Operations: SOCCENT Perspective, Major General Gary L. Harrell, USA, Commander, Special Operations Command - Central