Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 or PowerPoint (.ppt) format
16th Annual NDIA SO/LIC Symposium & Exhibition
2 - 4 February 2005
Thursday, February 3, 2005
- "An Ambassador's Perspective on Operations", Honorable Clifford M. Sobel, US Ambassador to the Kingdom of the Netherlands
The Strategic Environment: The US Perspective
- Coalition Operations: The Strategic Environment: Observations from a U.S. and NATO Perspective, Major General Ken Bowra, USA (Ret), Former Director of Operations for Allied Forces Europe
- Intelligence Support to Allied and Coalition Operations: Strategic Environment for Coalition Warfare, Lieutenant General William G. Boykin, USA, Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence and Warfighting Support
Partners' Perspectives on Coalition Special Operations
- Coalition Special Operations: The Netherlands Perspective", Major General Peter Cobelens, Ministry of Defense, Director of Operations
- Coalition Special Operations: "British Perspective", Colonel David Hopley, Deputy Commander, Headquarters United Kingdom Special Forces
- Coalition Special Operations: "French Perspective", Brigadier General Benoit Puga, Commander Special Operations Command
"Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations in Current and Future Conflicts"
- Brigadier General David N. Blackledge, USA, Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations Command (Airborne)
- Major General Geoffrey C. Lambert, USA (Ret), Vice President, Corporate Development, Special Operations Command Support, SAIC
- Brigadier General John H. Kern, USAR, Former Commander, 352nd Civil Affairs Command
- Brigadier General Steven C. Speer, USAF (Ret), Former Commander, 193rd Special Operations Wing, Pennsylvania Air National Guard
- Colonel Michael G. Rose, USA, Chief of Staff, US Army, John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center
- Colonel John A. Toolan, USMC, Director, Command and Staff Department, USMC University
- Mr. Eric P. Michael, Assistant Vice President, SAIC
- Mr. Scott Moore, Joint Special Operations University, Combating Terrorism Fellowship Program
- Colonel Steven Howard, USAF, US Special Operations Command, SOFK
"Low Intensity Conflict - Capabilities and Gaps"
- Mr. Frank Wattenbarger, Director, Advanced Technology, Special Operations and Logistics Center, USSOCOM
"Role of Contractors in Worldwide Coalition Warfare"
- Major General John Longhouser, USA (Ret), President, MTC Technologies, Inc.
- Dr. Mal Macgown, Chief Executive, TOR International
- Mr. Craig A. Peterson, KBR Vice President Contingency and Homeland Operations, Halliburton, Inc. (Presentation not approved for distribution.)
Friday, February 4, 2005
- "The Way Ahead for Coalition Warfare", Honorable Thomas W. O'Connell, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Special Operations and Low Intensity Conflict
"View of Coalition Warfare from the Leadership of the Theater Special Operations Commands"
- Coalition Operations: SOCSOUTH Perspective, Colonel James A. Campbell, Director of Operations, Special Operations Command - South
- Coalition Operations: SOCEUR Perspective, Colonel Mark D. Rosengard, USA, Director of Operations, Special Operations Command - Europe
- Coalition Operations: SOCCENT Perspective, Major General Gary L. Harrell, USA, Commander, Special Operations Command - Central