- Registration instructions for US Department of Defense (DoD) Federal Government contractors, Small Business Innovation & Research Program (SBIR), Historically Black Colleges or University (HBCU) or University Research Support (URS)/University Research Institutions (URI).
The level of access granted to a contractor depends upon the classification of the contract being registered with DTIC and the approval of the government approving official (i.e., sponsor).
Contractors have access to the following classifications depending on the level of their contract:
- Unclassified, Unlimited (U2) Public Release
- Unclassified, Limited (UL)
- Restricted Data
- Critical Nuclear Weapons Design Information (CNWDI/Restricted Data)
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)