Legacy DoD IACs
- AMMTIAC - Advanced
Materials, Manufacturing, and Testing Information Analysis Center
- SENSIAC -
Military Sensing Information Analysis Center
Current Structure of the DoD IACs
Basic Centers of Operation (BCOs)
- CSIAC - Cyber Security and Information Systems Information Analysis Center focuses on Cybersecurity, Information Assurance, Software Engineering, Modeling & Simulation, and Knowledge Management.
- DSIAC - Defense Systems Information Analysis Center focuses on Advanced Materials, Reliability/Maintainability (RMQSI), Weapon Systems, Survivability/Vulnerability, Military Sensing, Autonomous Systems, Non-lethal Weapons, Energetics, and Directed Energy.
- HDIAC - Homeland Defense and Security Information Analysis Center focuses on Critical Infrastructure Protection, CBRN Defense, Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction, Biometrics, Medical, Cultural Studies, and Alternative Energy.
Technical Area Tasks (TATs)
- DS TATs - Defense Systems Technical Area Tasks
- HD TATs - Homeland Defense & Security Technical Area Tasks
- SNIM - Software, Networks, Information, Modeling and Simulation
- A best-in-class contract vehicle for research and development (R&D) and R&D related Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) efforts.